The Arthur River Cabin Park is a friendly, comfortable place suitable for singles, couples, families, and groups alike. Our accommodation consists of self contained units, powered sites, camping areas, and associated facilities such as hot showers, power, laundry, and toilet amenities. We have 8 units in total, 2 x 4 person family units, 2 x 2 person Studio Units - all 3 star. One of the new cabins is Disabled compliant as assessed by the AAA according to ACROD guidelines. Our budget cabins are 4 x 4 persons and are not yet star rated.
All this is set in 6 acres of spacious park with local nature reserves nearby, and frequented by a variety of local native animals including Tassie Devils, Wombats, Kangaroos, Sea Eagles, and many more!
The owners of the caravan park have built the accommodation having in mind no fuss, but comfort. From when you arrive we endeavour to make your stay enjoyable. All of our cabins are comfortable and contain everything you will need for your stay.
Arthur River Cabin Park accommodation includes:
Self Contained Cabins &Units
- 2 fully renovated queen cabins with carport (fully self-contained)
- 2 fully renovated shipping containers with carport (fully self-contained) 1 queen bed and 1 double bed in each.
- 2 top of the range Trundle bed and/or Portacot available.
- Budget Cabins have 1 queen bed and 2 single bunk beds with small ensuite.
- All cabins have linen provided, TV, kitchen, bathroom and heating.
- Fully insulated
Camping, Campervans & Caravans
- Spacious clean park grounds
- Powered & non-powered sites
- Amenities block
- Hot showers
- Washing Machine
- Camp kitchen with indoor and outdoor BBQ
- 2 fire pots
- Visits by friendly native animals(!)
- Adjoining wilderness conservation area
- 2 kms to the beach and the Arthur River.